Thursday, September 2, 2010

So..? Who turned off the lights?

Dotor Who references. Cheers.
Regardless..
Today, this is my first blog.
To talk about roleplaying!
The first time I began roleplaying was in Warcraft 3, typical experience with most World of Warcraft roleplayers.
I had poor grammar, spelling. I probably still do, --I do-- But I enjoyed the proccess. Then I joined WoW in vanilla, for gamemechanics orginally and did not roleplay.
I was also in the original beta, when rogues wore plate and shields. Great times...
I began to roleplay on Argent Dawn, US.
Then Moon Guard.
The Scryers.
And now Wyrmrest Accord.
Each new server is a different experience with a new community, new friends to be had or loose.
Either way, each experience varys my emotions and feelings from the quanity, or quallity.
In the beginning, I didn't really know about lore. The storyline of the game, which itself is completely nessecary and should be praticed completely correctly in my opinion-- otherwise you're defacing a game with great history and story, and the universe of the game itself. But I can't say this for players whom are recenetly starting.
I'm Sandon, Paltha on Wyrmrest Accord now. Officer in the Kordrak.
But this is just my history.
OF nerding.

No comments:

Post a Comment